World in Conflict ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hamachi plus Lan = server wic

Go down 
+5
control011
dmoseder
Flin
T3stizz
kytyzov
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kytyzov

kytyzov

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Empty
PostSubject: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:52 am

Hi folks I got a problem, when I'm running server of world in conflict in hamachi no body see it so players can't connect. any body know solution to this problem?
Back to top Go down
coronel74

coronel74

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:05 pm

try this:
#1 'Preferences'
#2 'Detailed configuration ..'
#3 Now set up both UDP and TCP ports to run through port 48000
#4 Remember to uncheck those two again when returning to other use, since it can make problems there instead.
#5 Have Fun
Back to top Go down
coronel74

coronel74

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:07 pm

ahhh ... disable Windows Firewall too
Back to top Go down
T3stizz

T3stizz

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:18 pm

coronel74 wrote:
try this:
#1 'Preferences'
#2 'Detailed configuration ..'
#3 Now set up both UDP and TCP ports to run through port 48000
#4 Remember to uncheck those two again when returning to other use, since it can make problems there instead.
#5 Have Fun

been there, done that ... I also did it "the company of heroes way" - enabled and disabled my network connection - still - nada! has anyone considered a version issue ...
Back to top Go down
coronel74

coronel74

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:40 pm

T3stizz wrote:

been there, done that ... I also did it "the company of heroes way" - enabled and disabled my network connection - still - nada! has anyone considered a version issue ...

is your speed good?

and ... about versions .... GAME is new .... ithink does not have patchs still .... No
Back to top Go down
kytyzov

kytyzov

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:50 pm

no not working I'm going kill my self Sad
Back to top Go down
T3stizz

T3stizz

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:32 pm

coronel74 wrote:

is your speed good?

and ... about versions .... GAME is new .... ithink does not have patchs still .... No

I meant the hamachi version ... and my speed is so to say sufficient ... the problem is that sometimes I see a created game but most of the time I don't ... I-net speed could be an issue after I saw some servers and didn't manage to connect or when i lost my connection during play Smile

I am trying to figure out the proper things to do so that i will be able to see created games and be seen when I create a game ...
Back to top Go down
kytyzov

kytyzov

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:06 am

Well I have great speed with my uplink connection about 1mb uploading and great hardware but this dosent matter I dont understand why many others games works well in hamachi like cnc3 u can host and everybody see your server and easly connect to you.
Back to top Go down
T3stizz

T3stizz

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:15 am

I don't know about the dedicated server - perhaps it really needs the activation code to be real!

About Hosting a LAN game - I am 100% sure it is all about the hamachi version - yesterday I was using the latest version - people wouldn't see my games! When I downgraded to a lower - 1.0.1.1 version and hosted the game - people saw me - we played ...so my conclusion is that the latest Hamachi version does not support some features! I've read something about IPX disability but .... who knows!
Back to top Go down
kytyzov

kytyzov

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:39 am

we must find way how to lunch server on last hamachi version.......................................
Back to top Go down
coronel74

coronel74

PostSubject: old hamachi version.....   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:18 pm

Idea
ok guys , lets go to try T3stizz´s idea .....
here you will find to download hamachi 1.0.1.1 version
Arrow 1.0.1.1

Uninstall latest version (1.0.2.2 i guess...) and install 1.0.1.1 cheers

try and write here about results sunny
Back to top Go down
kytyzov

kytyzov

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:35 pm

tried not working for me maybe because I'm useing vista
Back to top Go down
coronel74

coronel74

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:58 pm

kytyzov wrote:
tried not working for me maybe because I'm useing vista
Wink maybe
Back to top Go down
Flin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:44 pm

I had the same problem , i also use Vista but i found a way to create servers in which 16 players can play without any lag or ping problems .

This is what i did :

1. I installed hamachi 1.0.2.2

2. I reboteed the PC

3.I verifyed that i can see the majority of members with green dots

4.I used "route print" in the command prompt to verify that all the necessary routes were present

5.You must make sure that the Hamachi network adpater has a default gateway of 5.0.0.1. If not add it under TCP/IP (v4) settings for the Hamachi Adapter

6.You must also make sure you have a broadcast route (255.255.255.255) going out through your Hamachi IP. If you don't, flush your routing table with "route -f" at the command prompt and reboot. Recheck your newly created routing table via "route print" after rebooting.Goto step 4 and recheck routes. This is really the most important piece.

7.In network connections > advanced >advanced settings, assure that the Hamachi adapter is at the top of the binding priority list. Use the arrows on the right to elevate it if necessary. This is the second most important piece, particularily for games that do not allow you to specify an adapter/IP to use for net communications.
NOTE : If you can't see the Advanced Tab under network connections in Windows Vista press ALT to toggle the hidden settings

8.Relaunch Hamachi after these steps.

If you make this settings you don't need to port forward any ports .

If still doesn't work to create server try to change the metric value of the hamachi network interface to Auto

If you do this right it will work !
Back to top Go down
dmoseder

Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:03 am

I have this problem as well, and trying all the above steps did not work. However i am using windows xp though. I host the WIC server on windows xp and my laptop can see it and join it, but whenever my friend who is outside of my local network that has hamachi on cannot see it. Any ideas?

We can join Command and Conquer 3 though, although for that i did have to forward ports. Any Ideas guys? This is so far the only game i cant get to run with hamachi
Back to top Go down
dmoseder

Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:02 am

Just to let everyone know, i solved my problem by downgrading to hamachi version 1.0.1.3
Back to top Go down
coronel74

coronel74

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:51 am

but last version is 1.0.2.2 still
Back to top Go down
control011

control011

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:22 pm

i have problem with hamachi version 1.0.1.3 i back to 1.0.2.2 and i cant see any open game now! any help?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:10 am

have u windows vista ?
Back to top Go down
https://wicgame.forumotion.com
control011

control011

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:23 am

no..i have xp.
but it look like no game are hosted..Smile ...but all day..i was thinking something is wrong with my network
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:56 pm

mmm .....
disabled u your Windows Firewall ?
Back to top Go down
https://wicgame.forumotion.com
kytyzov

kytyzov

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:18 pm

I just gave up Smile Windows Vista plust new version of Hamachi! Dream about to get working server ... no solution........................................
Back to top Go down
Felipe_Panzer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Are ports that important?
Back to top Go down
kgrockermaki

kgrockermaki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 am

I have a prob If I make hamachi 1st my net wont work !!!
And my wic wont work (I think) if hamachi isnt 1st !!!!!!!!!
Wha do i do?
Back to top Go down
coronel74

coronel74

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:48 pm

have you last version ? 1.010 for WIC ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi plus Lan = server wic   Hamachi plus Lan = server wic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamachi plus Lan = server wic
Page 1 of 1